No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
1) From the history of tobacco ...
2) On the dangers of smoking ... 3) R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company … 4) Ten reasons to ban tobacco advertising and sponsorship
I. From the history of tobacco brands and current trends in tobacco consumption
1. XVI century - tobacco is imported from America to Europe
2. 1789 - The first known declaration of snuff P. Lorillard was placed in the daily newspaper New York
3. Middle of the XIX century - the emergence of modern cigarettes, as well as the first companies to produce tobacco products. 1847 - Foundation of the company Phillip Morris, which originally sold the Turkish cigarettes hand-twisting. 1875 - R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company. The first cigarettes were doing, usually because of waste of chewing tobacco. Advertisements were placed, usually in local publications.
3. The end of 1880 - the invention of the first machine for manufacturing tobacco products, which allowed establishing industrial production of cigarettes.
4. The First World War - the widespread smoking of cigarettes, as there was no time to smoke a pipe or cigar. After the war - in Europe and the United States, cigarette smoking became fashionable.
5. 1915 - Issue of American cigarette brands Camel, which has revolutionized the tobacco industry, whose history is divided into two periods - before and after the Camel. In the production of these cigarettes were to use a mixture of dark and tart Turkish tobacco and soft, Virgin tobaccos, which was the benchmark for this category of classic American cigarettes.
Was spent on advertising in those days an enormous sum of money ($ 250,000).Advertising has been launched in 88 American cities. Before the start of sales in newspapers...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!