No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Memorandum Association of
A.S Group of Companies
Article no. 23 of the Federal Law defines a General Partnership as "Company established between Two or More Partners (Whether Natural/Judicial) who will be jointly Liable to the Extent of All their Assets (without Limit) for the Liabilities of the Company".
Any G.P.C. consists of the name of each of the partners, or of the name of one or several of them followed by the words ‘and Company’
Meaning of Memorandum is "informal record, in the form of a brief written note or outline, of a particular legal transaction or document for the purpose of aiding the parties in remembering particular points or for future reference"
The Memorandum in this company is entered into on the 07-11-2007, and is agreed between:
1- Ms Asma Al Shamsi, UAE National, DOB 19/09/1978 (“First Party”).
2- Ms.Shamma Al Drmaki , A UAE National, DOB 20/08/1975 “Second Party”).
A company should be designed by the aspects of this memorandum for the purpose establishing an International General Partnership to be integrated imitate to the appropriate laws of the UAE. On the following expressions and professional for A.S Group of Companies:
Section 1: DEFINITIONS
In any Memorandum, the following terms should have the following meanings:
* “and Company” means the A.S Group of Companies
, General Partnership.
* “Government” means the Government of United Arab Emirates
* “AED or Dirham” means the United Arab Emirates dirham, being the lawful currency for the time being of the United Arab Emirates.
* “Director/CEO” means the Directors/CEO of the Company appointed imitate to this Memorandum.
* “UAE Person” means a UAE national or any other person who is wholly owned by a UAE national.
* “Non –UAE Person” means a person who is not a UAE Person.
* “Shareholders” mean the holders of Ordinary Shares.
Section 2: NAME & LOGO OF THE COMPANY
The name of this Company is A.S Group of...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!