No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
What does our logo symbolize?
* The color ‘Blue’ symbolizes 3 factors that is trust, dependability and commitment.
* The color ‘Green’ symbolizes peace and institutional which is associated with illnesses.
* The color ‘Yellow’ symbolizes enlightenment, happiness and promise of a positive future.
* And Zygna means “attempts to make better”
Introduction to the project
• Together with Dr. Zygna Rashid and his three partners Sana Rifat, Zahra Ghazanfar and Abdul Hameed are planning to build a multimillion dirham Zygna Hospital in Jebel Ali.
• We already have an active clinic in Qusais since 2002, but it was time for us to move forward.
• What to expect from Zygna
• The hospital will have 4 floors and 300 beds, an outpatient department and other hi-tech facilities.
• The hospital will have over 35 different departments specialized in the interest of our patients.
• The hospital will have 280 highly qualified doctors and nursing stations on every floor with over more than 400 qualified nurses.
• We will also have an emergency and trauma centre.
• The four-floor hospital will be equipped with neonatal ICU, a dialysis unit, a heart centre, CICU, PICU, a cath lab, operating rooms, an oncology centre, a nephrology unit, four medical surgery units, royal suites, accommodation facilities for parents and other such facilities.
“To Provide easy accessibility to high quality healthcare”
“To be the most efficient competent & courteous providers of comprehensive Healthcare in the World”
Firm’s Cooperate Statement
“Your Health Matters... to you’
to your loved ones’
to us at Zygna’
Highlights of the project
• Dr. Zygna is a highly qualified Heart surgeon and will be the President of Zygna Hospital.
• Along with his 3 partners Sana, Zahra & Abdul will give...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!