No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Reginald C. Lamson
• Manufacturers and marketers
Skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products
• Estee lauder companies came in front in 1946
• ByEstee lauder and her husband Joseph lauder.
• Estee lauder companies has 26 brands
• Selling products in over 130 countries andterritories
• Employs over 22000 people worldwide.
In a short, concise statement, Estee Lauder Companies Inc. stated their vision, i.e.
“Bringing the best to everyone we touch.”
“We (Estee Laude r) are a family company
committed to working together
ethics and integrity
I. STATEMENT OF THE OBJECTIVES
• To know the possibility of bringing Estee Lauder to in the Philippines.
• To know the possible market for Estee Lauder products.
II. CENTRAL PROBLEM
• High cost of production
• Difficulties in distribution channels /Changes in distribution policy and retail environment
• Markets about 9000 of quality products.
• Global licenses for fragrances and cosmetics.
• Each of the company brands has a single global image
• It engages celebrities to advertize its products
• Difficulties for the customer to order online for those who doesn’t have computer and bank accounts.
• High pricing
• Geographically not targeting Asian countries
• Popularity of online shopping is hit now a days.
• Seeking of sale items and discounts of the consumers.
• High population of possible target market in Asia.
• Competitive pricing of other competitors in the Philippines/Asia.
• Global economy slowdown.
• Customer loyalty to other brands.
1. Merging with other company in the Philippines or other countries in Asia.
2. Do a unique and extensive advertisement.
3. Make a new product that matches the Asian people.
1. This will help Estee Lauder to enter...