No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Reginald C. Lamson
• Manufacturers and marketers
Skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products
• Estee lauder companies came in front in 1946
• ByEstee lauder and her husband Joseph lauder.
• Estee lauder companies has 26 brands
• Selling products in over 130 countries andterritories
• Employs over 22000 people worldwide.
In a short, concise statement, Estee Lauder Companies Inc. stated their vision, i.e.
“Bringing the best to everyone we touch.”
“We (Estee Laude r) are a family company
committed to working together
ethics and integrity
I. STATEMENT OF THE OBJECTIVES
• To know the possibility of bringing Estee Lauder to in the Philippines.
• To know the possible market for Estee Lauder products.
II. CENTRAL PROBLEM
• High cost of production
• Difficulties in distribution channels /Changes in distribution policy and retail environment
• Markets about 9000 of quality products.
• Global licenses for fragrances and cosmetics.
• Each of the company brands has a single global image
• It engages celebrities to advertize its products
• Difficulties for the customer to order online for those who doesn’t have computer and bank accounts.
• High pricing
• Geographically not targeting Asian countries
• Popularity of online shopping is hit now a days.
• Seeking of sale items and discounts of the consumers.
• High population of possible target market in Asia.
• Competitive pricing of other competitors in the Philippines/Asia.
• Global economy slowdown.
• Customer loyalty to other brands.
1. Merging with other company in the Philippines or other countries in Asia.
2. Do a unique and extensive advertisement.
3. Make a new product that matches the Asian people.
1. This will help Estee Lauder to enter...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!