No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Vishal Verma Male, 22 |
Contact Details: Address: Flat No B/A-13, Sai Saheeb Apartments, Pimple Saudagar, Pune - 411027Mobile: 91-8805413939E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgDOB: 05/12/1987 |
Academic Qualifications |
Degree/Certificate | Institute/School | CGPA/% |
B.Tech, Department of Information Technology | Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad | 7.47 |
Class XII: CBSE | Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC, Chandkheda | 88.60 |
Class X: CBSE | Rachana High School, Ahmedabad | 91.40 |
Professional Experience (June '09 – till date) |
* Currently employed at Infosys Technologies Ltd., a leading information technology services company headquartered in Bangalore, India.
* Position held: Systems Engineer - Mainframes, Banking and Capital Markets Division (currently)
* Roles & Responsibilities:
* Analysis of design documents and corresponding enhancement/development of GUI screens (using a GUI Development Utility by IBM called EZVU editor) and intermediate COBOL codes.
* Mainly developing and maintaining complex COBOL source codes using ELIPS utility, which interface with the GUI and the backend systems.
* Comprehensive testing of the subsequent COBOL codes using debugging tools like DXPERT and RDSTools on mainframes apart from synchronizing the data movement between the application screens and corresponding host codes.
* Coordinating with other teams for initiative-specific tasks.
* Participation in Project Meetings for suggestions toward improvising upon coding techniques and sharing project-related findings/solutions to critical issues with other team members.
* DP (Defect-Prevention) Anchor for the team. The task would mainly involve contemplating...