No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Dr. Charles White Family Practice
Dr. Charles White Family Practice is a small family practice that has been in business for 20 years. The business is currently running inefficient processes that are driving potentially new clientele away. Dr. Charles White Family Practice is primarily paper based and is looking to move towards a computerized system practice to make the business more efficient.
With many of their patients increasing in age the practices’ clientele is decreasing and only 20% of their patient population is between 30-45yrs old. New Clients feel that the office does not offer the services desired support customer needs. For example, scheduling, billing/payment, and test result retrieval. Dr. Charles White Family Practice knows that in order to keep the business alive technological improvements have to be made. Dr. Charles White family practice wants to be able to have a business tool that will fix the current issues.
Current issues that have been discovered:
• Inefficient paper scheduling system
• Phone messages for Physician and Nurses not handled in a timely manner
• Patient bills are manually processed
• Payments can only be made in person or by mail
• New patient expectations are not being met
• Slow turn-around-time for patient lab results
• No customer service training offered to employees
• Company only uses paper applications, which causes the company to miss out on top talent
• Their lack of technology causes perspective candidates to bypass company and work competitor practices or hospital because they are unaware the company is hiring
The business problem is there is a decrease in patient clientele due to the current paper process used to run and manage day to day businesses processes, schedules, and billing. Physician offices that have not updated their operational technological processes are at risk for declining patient populations and employee personnel. This is the problem that...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!