No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
VisionPLUS is a financial software application from First Data Corporation. Originally developed by the Paysys Research and Development Group, this application is mainly used for credit card transaction processing by multinational banks and transaction processing companies. Various banks and financial institutions use this software application to store and process credit card, debit card, prepaid, closed end loan accounts and process financial transactions (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Europay, private label transactions) against those accounts. The rough estimate of number of cards processed on different versions of this application software around the world is 350 million.
VisionPLUS is credit/debit/prepaid account life cycle processing system. VisionPLUS consists of various modules that work together to manage life cycle of accounts. The main functional modules of VisionPLUS include:
* Credit Decision Management (CDM) - new accounts processing module
* Credit Management System (CMS) - account credit processing module, which also handles debit and prepaid card accounts.
* Collections Tracking Analysis (CTA) - delinquent accounts collections and tracking module
* Account Services Management (ASM) - customer services module
* Financial Authorisation System (FAS) - financial transactions authorizations module
* Letters tracking System (LTS) - letter generation module
* Security Sub System (SSC) - Common Routines System (formerly Security Sub-System)
* World Wide Security System (WSS) - User Access Management
* Interchange Tracking System (ITS) - dispute tracking module
* Transaction Management System (TRAMS) - front-end processor for batched transactions
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!