No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
FACULITY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT “1304401”
Fall Semester: 2012/2013
|Instructor |Dr. Eyad Khalifeh |
|E-mail |email@example.com |
|Section 1, NT, 15:30-!6:50 |Classroom SD003 |
|Section 2, SW, 9:30-10:50 |Classroom DS002 |
|Section 3, SW, 14:00-15:20 |Classroom DA101 |
|Office Hours |SW 11:00- 12:30 |
| |NT 14:00-15:20 |
Prerequisites: Principles of Management 2 " 1302102"
Eligible year: 3rd year and above
Credits: 3 hours
1. Fred R. David, Strategic Management- Concepts & Cases, 13th Edition.
2. W. Chan Kim & R. Mauborgne, Blue Ocean Strategy, HBS, 2005.
3. H. Mentzberg, Rise and fall of strategic planning, The Free Press, 1994.
4. Robert Bradford & j. Peter Duncan, Simplified Strategic Planning, Chandler House Press, 7th Edition.
5. ادارة الستراتيج، د. شوقي ناجي جواد، دار الحامد للنشر ، 2000
6. Harvard Business Review
The course covers contemporary strategic management of organizations of different types, focuses on the steps of strategic management: planning, implementation, control and evaluation. It focuses on the detailed steps of each stage, in addition to quantitative and qualitative decision making processes.
➢ The main objective of the course is to learn, and to practice using, the principles for formulating, implementing and evaluating business strategies.
➢ Develop the student’s ability to visualize the organization as a total...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!