No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Team A Video Analysis report Week 4
Date: August 1st
Instructor: Jessica Menck
This report has been created to advise CanGo’s management as to appropriate courses of action needed to address various challenges facing the firm. This is the second report in a series of reports that provides suggestions that Solutions Consultants believes will have the most positive impact on the CanGo Company’s success. It covers the videos provided for analysis.
1. Warren seems like he wants to delegate the responsibilities on the other employees, and not talk about the long term strategic impact on new technology that the new layout that incorporates bar-coding and automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS) will have.
2. In the case video, the process improvement team is confronted to show the process flow chart layout, this became Debbie’s responsibility. No other employee/teammate had a copy of the flow chart. Jack even come out with a list of consequences that result when customer receive the wrong book. However, this did not have much to do with the process flow chart layout. This makes the CanGo team come across as unorganized and unprofessional. The team needs to become more organized.
3. Suggestions need to be made by the team to make improvements within Debbie’s phone menu choices. The choices take too much time to listen to and customers may eventually become impatient while trying to listen to select the option that best suits them.
4. I think instead of Andrew giving Gail the job of researching what consumers want, he should have done the research himself and then had a meeting with his team to go over what he found. How can you understand what consumers want if you don’t know the hit and click rates of products and, purchase on post evaluations? He delegates tasks instead of doing it himself.
5. The company lacks communication skills. In order for a company to be effective and beneficial, you have to...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!