No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
1.1 INTRODUCTION ABOUT THE SYSTEM THAT NEED TO DEVELOP |
Library Management System Online |
“Library Management System” is a windows application written for 32-bit Windows operating systems, designed to help users maintain and organize library. Our software is easy to use for both beginners and advanced users. It features a familiar and well thought-out, an attractive user interface, combined with strong searching Insertion and reporting capabilities. The report generation facility of library system helps to get a good idea of which are the books borrowed by the members, makes users possible to generate reports’ hard copy. “Library Search Engine” provides your personal account through which you can search books absolutely free and save your time to search book manually in library.
1.2 PROBLEM STATEMENT |
Why we develop this system because has we see, traditional use like manual has many disadvantages and not efficient. The problem of current manual is:
* Slow retrieval of information.
* Repetition of same information.
* Inaccurate or inconsistent information.
* Concurrent access cannot be performed.
* Security and integrity problem.
* Backup and recovery problem.
* Large human resources are required.
* Reduce the paperwork and storage area.
* Improve the output of operators.
* Improve accuracy in result.
* Time consuming.
1.2.1 FISHBONE / ISHIKAWA DIAGRAM |
MUST FILL UP MORE FORM
COMPILATED TO CHECK BACK THE BOOK ORDER
ANY OWN MUST FILL UP FORM TO PURPOSE BOOK
BACKUP AND RECOVERY
COMPLICATED TO CREAT
THE SLOW PROCESS TO BOOKING BOOK
NEED MORE FILE FOR DOCUMENTATION
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!