No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
AGERA FRESH FRUIT SHOP
(i) Executive Summary
A business means an important platform for someone life that can change his standard of living, his creativity, level of thinking and also can change the social status in the society. These are all the psychological reason behind why people actually start a business. A business can be risky as well, but we all know that no gain can achieved until or unless there’s risk involved. In order to start a business we should make a strategic plan regarding how they will create the business, how they would finance the business, how they are going to target the market and who they are going to recruit in order to run all their business activities.
As a matter of fact, five of us as partners are going to create a business, for which we need to develop a strategic business plan as a written document, where all the necessary internal and external steps and requirements will be mentioned thoroughly. Moreover, the financing, marketing, production & operation and also entrepreneurial opportunities skills will be mentioned in our business plan.
Our business would be a fresh fruit shop and will be named as AGERA FRESH FRUIT SHOP. For the potential location is, Lot 10, Jalan Bandar Rawang 8, 48300 Rawang, Selangor which is identified as strategic place for a start up. The company was been recognize first on 1st March 2012.
It is a Community Benefit Society. We will sell a freshy fruit with qood quality to our customer. Our objectives are we will :
* Develop close relationships and strong supply chains with local sustainable fruit growers and producers.
* Lease premises in Rawang.
* Develop within these premises a food store, cafe and event space, each unit being interdependent.
* Sub-let part of the premises to an independent artisan baker who will supply the shop and cafe.
* Become a profitable business by Year 3 of operation.
* Source the majority of our fruit from Rawang.
* Source the majority of...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!