No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Glad to know that you have chosen Windows 8 for your PC and thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to help you with this!!!
1) Are you using any Anti Virus/Internet Security program on your computer?
2) What is the exact Error Message that you get while trying to purchase/download the Apps?
Let’s try some of the troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. If you are using a using a proxy connection, then disable proxy connection from the “LAN Settings” in the Internet Explorer Options and then try the steps given below.
Method 1: Temporarily Disabling the Windows Firewall and Defender or any other Security programs
Step 1: Disabling Windows Defender.
1) Type “Windows Defender” from the “Start” Screen of the computer and click on the icon “Windows Defender” to open it.
2) Click on “Settings” tab and then uncheck the option “Real Time Protection”
3) Click on “Save changes”.
Step 2: Disabling Windows Firewall.
1) Hold “Windows Key + W” combination keys and then type “Windows Firewall” in the search box.
2) Click on "Windows Firewall" icon on the left side of the screen.
3) Click on turn firewall on or off at the left hand pane.
4) Check the option to turn off the firewall.
Note: If you are using any third party security program on the computer, please disable it temporarily to install the Apps. Please check the manufacturer website to know on how to disable it temporarily.
Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.
Now try purchasing/downloading the Windows store...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!