No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
STUDENT ASSIGNMENT COVER SHEET
Instructions for submission of hard copy (print) assignments:
1. Read and sign your cover sheet.
2. Staple this sheet to the front of your assignment.
3. Your assignment should be submitted to APMI by 7pm on weekdays and 1pm on Saturdays on due date unless other arrangements has been approved by lecturer in charge.
4. For group assignments each student must attach their own signed cover sheet to the assignment.
5. It is your responsibility to retain copies of your assignments.
6. It is your responsibility to read the Faculty’s Assessment Policy on the Monash website –
Instructions for submission of electronic assignments
(Note: Electronic submission is only permitted if stated in Unit Guide or with lecturer’s approval)
1. Copy cover sheet and attach to electronic assignment.
2. Submit assignment (with attached cover sheet) electronically as per the WebCT instructions in Unit Guide.
|ID: |22413510 |barcode (leave blank) |
|SURNAME: |LIM |
|GIVEN NAMES: |MING CHIUNN |
|EMAIL ADDRESS |MCLIM14@STUDENT.MONASH.EDU |
|UNIT NUMBER & TITLE: |UNIT NO: 6828 RESOURCE MANAGEMENT |
|LECTURER’S NAME: |ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR JUDY GRAY |TUTOR’S NAME: |Leave Blank |
|TUTORIAL/STUDY GROUP NUMBER: |Leave Blank |ASSIGNMENT NUMBER: |1 |
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!