No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
A. Academic Paper
1. RESOLUTION ON THE QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS OR DIFFICULTY TO READING
- Actually the poem is quite confusing but in my point of view it tackles about one’s freedom, one’s earth/world. Each one of us has our own world that we live in and it’s up to us how we live it.
- I can suggest that the poet should have not been too redundant in using words in the poem, it confuses the reader but somehow it points out something. It should have been clarified well so readers would be able to understand it.
2. DISCUSSIONS OF CONFLICTING READING
A. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
- Some poems use words redundantly, that is to make the poem sound jolly or enjoyable to read. It is a ctually a common practise in making poems, they use words again to have rhymes in each stanzas.
B. APPLICATION TO REAL LIFE SITUATIONS
- All of us have our own world that we’re living in, no one can tell us how to live it, it’s just a matter of choice. We all have our own freedom in our own worlds, we can do whatever we want as long as it would do good for us, and we haven’t stepped on anyone. What we became is a product of the world that we live in, there are people that can influence our behavior and beliefs and may help us grow and be able to survive the challenges that this world has to offer.
3. JUDGMENT ON THE LITERARY WRITINGS
- I don’t have any violent reactions in this poem, because I agree in everything that the poet has to say, though it was a bit confusing. I loved the poem.
- I really admire the creativity of the poet, it was actually hard to comprehend but in a way there’s some words that lead us to our own understandings with the poem. It’s very amusing to read.
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!