No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
HUMAN ARE COMPLEX ORGANISMS THAT MADE UP OF MILLION INDIVIDUAL SYSTEMS. SOME OF THE MAJOR SYSTEMS ARE THE BLOOD CIRCULATION, THE SKELETAL SYSTEM, THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM, THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AND THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM. THE HUMAN BODY IS A COMPLEX SYSTEM OF CELLS, MOST OF WHICH ARE GROUPED INTO ORGAN SYSTEM THAT HAVE SPECIALISED FUNCTIONS. THESE SYSTEMS CAN BEST BE UNDERSTOOD IN TERMS OF THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS THEY SERVE; DERIVING ENERGY FROM FOOD, PROTECTION AGAINST INJURY, INTERNAL COORDINATION AND REPRODUCTION.
3. Human are unique among earth’s life forms as they.☺have language and thought☺have a better developed brain than other life forms.☺are able to create and learn from experience.☺are endowed with intelligence which enables them to think and reason rationally and to differentiate right from wrong. Cell in our body have different sizes and shapes and carry out various functions. The process in which each type of cell is specialized to perform a specific functions is know as division of labor.
4. are able to create and learn from experience. have language and thought
5. have a better developed brain than other life forms are endowed with intelligence which enables them to think and reason rationally and to differentiate right from wrong.
6. CELL ORGANISATION CELL THE CELL IS THE SMALLEST UNIT OF LIFE IN OUR BODIES TISSUE A GROUP OF SPECIALISED CELLS, WITH THE SAME FUNCTION. ORGAN TWO OR MORE TISSUES CARRYING OUT THE SAME FUNCTION. SYSTEM TWO OR MORE ORGANS CARRYING OUT THE SAME FUNCTION.
7. EPITHELIUM CELLS NERVE CELLS (NEURONES) SPERMS EGG CELL (OVUM) RED BLOOD CELL
8. TYPES OF STRUCTURE FUNCTIONSSPECIALIASEDCELLS. epithelial #small and fit well together #cover the surface of the cells #can have hair like structures body line cavities and called cilia growing out from protect surfaces of organs them. #used in absorption and excretion of substances. nerve #very long and thread like #detect stimuli from the cell surrounding environment...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!