No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
BSBHRM506A Manage Recruitment and selection Process
Assessment Task 2
Recruitment and Selection Consultation
* BUSINESS PROFILE
PappaRich Group was established in 2005 with its first outlet in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Today, PappaRich has grown rapidly internationally. They are emerging as a player in the local and international food and beverage industry.
* Location and Future direction
There are currently 6 outlets in Australia at the moment. For Melbourne – QV (CBD), Doncaster, Chadstone, Nunawading and Glen Waverley. The latest outlet is located in Chatswood, Sydney. With a total of 5 outlets in Melbourne and 1 outlet in Sydney so far, our focus has now shifted into expanding to the various other states in Australia.
* Product and Services
The popularity of PappaRich internationally, is attributed largely to the introduction of its high quality food offerings such as freshly-made roti canai, traditional Hainan bread with kaya and butter, satay, nasi lemak, fried kuey teow, curry laksa, chicken rice and many more!
* Human Resource
PappaRich is currently seeking these three types of employees:
1. Floor Staff
2. Drinks Bar Staff
3. Kitchen Hand
* Survey Report
Existing HR Policies and Procedures:
1. Outlet managers will take major responsibility for the recruitment and selection of staff, the training of required personnel and supporting documentation.
2. Position analysis will be conducted on all vacant and new positions.
3. All vacant and new positions will be advertised internally first and then externally for a maximum timeframe of 20 days, unless special exemptions apply.
4. All interviews must be conducted in the restaurant with the outlet manager being present.
5. The interview should layout the salary and other employee benefits.
This is the survey questionnaire and completed by 5 stakeholders from PappaRich. From this we can see the current and...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!