English Sub

Submitted by: Submitted by

Views: 175

Words: 2823

Pages: 12

Category: Other Topics

Date Submitted: 04/30/2013 01:01 PM

Report This Essay

第二季 1集 The Bad Fish Paradigm

-Leonard: So you see, what you are eating is not technically yogurt, because it doesn't have enough live acidophilus cultures.

technically: 技术上的,学术上的 yogurt: 酸奶 acidophilus: 嗜酸的

你喝的不是酸奶,因为没有足够的乳酸菌,

It's really just ice milk with carrageenan added for thickness.

carrageenan: 卡拉胶 thickness: 厚度

其实不过是用卡拉胶加稠的冻牛奶罢了。

-Penny: Oh, that's very interesting.

真有趣啊。

-Leonard: It's also not pink and has no berries.

berry: 浆果类

不仅颜色不对,也没有果肉。

-Penny: Yeah, but it doesn't really answer my question.

是,但你并没有正面回答我的问题。

-Leonard: What was your question again?

你问的啥?

-Penny: Do you want some?

来点不?

-Leonard: Oh... Right. No. I'm lactose intolerant. Right. So, gas.

lactose: 乳糖 intolerant: 不能容忍的(偏执的)

对啊,还是算了我有乳糖不耐症是啊,遗憾啊。

-Penny: Yeah, got it.

明白了。

-Leonard: Well... good night.

好吧,晚安了。

-Penny: What are you doing?

你这是干吗?

-Leonard: Oh, there's a draft.

这儿凉快

-Penny: I didn't feel a draft.

我怎么没觉着。

-Leonard: Why don't we just go into, uh, your...

我们何不去...你....

-Penny: Oh. Yeah, you know what; maybe we should slow things down a little.

slow down: 减速

你知道吗?也许我们该放慢点速度。

-Leonard: No, no, I didn't mean to go into your apartment to go fast.

apartment: 公寓

不,我不是说要去你的公寓去"加速"。

-Penny: No, I know. I know what you meant, it's just... this is only our first date.

date: 约会

我知道,我明白你的意思,只是这才是我们第一次约会。

-Leonard: Yeah, okay, sure, no problem. Why don't we just figure out where we're going and when we want to get there?

figure out: 算出,想出,理解

恩,好的,明白那我们不如想下接下来如何以及要用多久才可以到达。

And then rate of speed equals distance over time. Solve for R.

distance: 距离

通过路程和时间计算出我们的速度。解决了。

-Penny: Or we could just wing it.

wing: [美国俚语]临时准备;临时凑成

或者我们走一步看一步呢。

-Leonard: That might work, too.

这样应该也行。

-Penny: Good night, Leonard.

晚安,Leonard。

-Leonard: Good night.

晚安。

-Raj: He's coming-- screensaver!

screensaver: 屏幕保护动画

他过来了,快开屏保。

-Howard: Oh, hey, Leonard. How was your date?

嘿!Leonard,约会如何?

-Leonard: Bite me. Sheldon, how could you just sit...