No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Project Title : Application Hosting QA (Health Care Management System)
Client : Trizetto
Role : Analyst Programmer
Testing Tools : Manual, QC10.0 and QTP 10.0
Team Size : 5
TriZetto is Powering Integrated Healthcare Management®. With technology solutions touching more than half the U.S. population today, TriZetto is uniquely positioned to drive the convergence of core benefit administration, care management and constituent engagement. TriZetto provides premier information technology solutions that enable payers and other constituents in the healthcare supply chain to improve the coordination of benefits and care for healthcare consumers.
TriZetto provides core administration solutions, care and network management solutions, and a wide range of constituent Web solutions. Comprehensive solutions for Medicare Advantage and managed Medicaid plans also are available, along with hosting, business and professional services.
• Hosting QA Project involves planned and systematic production and non production validation processes that provide confidence in using the server.
• Writing scripts in QTP using VB Script.
• The Environment Build Coordinator will notify the QA team via a Change Control/Work Order in HP Service Desk.
• This validation will be accomplished through a combination of checklists, visual verification and executing limited functionality, where appropriate.
• Onyx tickets are raised for issues if any on the servers regarding the build or the product functionality.
• Revalidation for the issues which are resolved though onyx tickets.
• Successfully delivered Regence Custom Code testing for Facets 4.81.
• Testing the custom changes for Facets 4.81 through Onyx work order tasks.
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!