No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Policy to bank every day
Change bank to a closer
Take out Insurance for cash on premises.
Use Video Conferencing
Allow for overnight stay in Brisbane.
Catch planer public transport
Finish management meetings at 3pm
Change assistant management times to the morning
By Law Compliance risk
Install a water tank for store use and native plan
introduce water saving devices dual flies toilet, 5/6 star rated dishwasher
1. Policy to bank every day
2. Change bank to a closer
3. Take out Insurance for cash on premises.
Store Management Premises
Regular staff training on policy and procedures
Head office check of banking records
1. Financial Controller
2. Financial Controller
3. Financial Controller
1. Use Video Conferencing
2. Allow for overnight stay in Brisbane.
3. Catch plane or public transport
4. Finish management meetings at 3pm
5. Change assistant management times to the morning
6. Give the manager an excusal letter allowing them to leave any meeting at no later then 3pm every day.
1. Toowoomba manager CEO authorised letter to leave at 3 pm
4. CEO supervision
5. Self monitoring by the manager
1. Opening Week
2. Opening Week
3. Opening Week
4. Within 3 Months
5. Within 3 Months
6. Opening Week
1. CEO and Board
3. CEO Store Manager
4. CEO and Board Store Manager
5. CEO Store Manager
6. CEO Store Manager
By Law Compliance
1. Install a water tank for store use and native plants
2. introduce water saving devices dual flash toilet and 5/6 star rated dishwasher
3. Install a water usage graph in the staff room.
4. Write a new...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!