No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
* Is a matter of knowing your customers, and designing services to meet customer’s needs and finally, managing the service production and delivery process to the customer’s satisfaction.
* Strategies that have produced significant results in production are often very hard to implement in a service environment. With the help of Deming, Juran and others’ teachings, significant strides have been made manufacturing.
* Customer service- a set of activities that organization uses to win and retain customer’s satisfaction. Provided before, during, or after the sale of the product or exist on its own.
Elements of Customer Service:
Organization - a social unit of people, systematically structured and managed to meet a need or to pursue collective goals on a continuing basis.
* to ensure the same level of quality for all customers, the organization must write down and then communicate to their employees the directions for all tasks.
* communicating the service quality standard for each task can be done by:
1. Formal trainings
3. Personal coaching
* Identify each market segment
* Write down the requirements
* Communicate the requirements
Customer Care - is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. It refers to systems in the business place that will maximize your customers’ satisfaction with your business. Customer care is vital to any business, because if your customers are satisfied and happy so will profits and sales figures.
* Customers are the key to any business. They should be valued, respected, and treated like a friend.
“It is not the employer who pays the wages---he only handles the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.”
* Meet the customer’s satisfaction
* Get the customer’s point of view
* Deliver what is promised
* Make the customer feel valued
* Respond to all complains...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!