No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
* GCS is depending on 3 main things in marketing ( communication – advertising – promotions )
it include all the three .
* The aim of marketing in GCS is to know the customer (read: constituent, current-past-future family, student, donor, alumni, etc.) so well that the product or service fits him and sells itself. Marketing should result in a customer who is ready to buy.
* The school marketing system is a management tool that is used to research, analyze, plan and evaluate ways to create and enhance desired exchanges between the school and its target constituents in order that the school has the resources it needs and desires to carry out its mission
* They are using the concept of ‘’social marketing ‘’ , because it taps into the core values of teaching , social marketing is the design, implementation, and control of programs seeking to increase the acceptability of a social idea, cause, or practice in a target group. It utilizes market segmentation, consumer research, concept development, communications, facilitation, incentives and the exchange theory to maximize target group response.
* The school is targeting all gifted and talented community kids , as it has more than 75% different nationality .
-The school chooses many segments to serve and differentiates its programs for those markets ( by Becoming a fully authorized IB world school in all four programs) and to become CIS accredited – teaching 4 different languages (English – Arabic – French and German ).
* From time to time the students are participating on the radio’s show
* The school impact of good public relations with families
* GCS believed that Marketing is a fun, dynamic, complex activity (and discipline) that focuses on providing value to both organizations and consumers. Very simply marketing is about matching what an organization has (or can do) with someone who wants it.
* GCS uses websites, brochures, many events ( like...
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!