No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
INTI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
COURSE: LAW3201 FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS LAW (3 cr.)
This module aims to provide students with a general overview of commercial law in Malaysia. It introduces the student to the Malaysian legal system and the basic law of contract. The module will also expose the student to laws relevant to commercial activities like agency, sales of goods, hire purchase, insurance and banking.
The aims of this course are to enable students to:
1. demonstrate a working knowledge of the basic principles of the Malaysian legal system.
2. apply the substantive law of contracts to a given set of circumstances.
3. demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of law relating to commercial activities like agency, sales of goods, hire purchase, insurance and banking.
Successful students will be able to:
1. underline the basic framework of the Malaysian legal system.
2. apply knowledge and understanding on contract law to solve problems in a coherent way.
3. explain the basic principles that apply to selected types of contract, namely, agency, sales of goods, hire purchase and insurance.
4. identify the types of negotiable instruments and the liabilities of the parties thereto.
|Total Student Learning Time (SLT) (L = Lecture; T = Tutorial; P = Practical; O = Others) : |
|Face to Face |Guided & Independent Learning (hr) |Total Student Learning Time (hr) |
|L |T |P |O | | |
|28 |12 |0 |8 |78 |122 |
Assignment: 20%; Test: 20%; Final Examination: 60%....
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!