No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Use-Case Model Elaboration Phase
This is an example of a Use-Case Model as it would appear in Elaboration. Primary actors and use cases are identified, and key scenarios (those that will be implemented first) are detailed. Each use case has an associated use-case specification.
The internet banking transfer is a remote unit connected to the bank computer systems. The purpose of the system is to bring regular bank services closer to the customer and increase the working hours to around the clock. It is also important to decrease the amount of bank cashiers. An wire transer is less expensive for the Bank than a withdrawal from a teller. The on line wire transfer system requires that each bank customer has an online accounbt access and remembers his PASS code. The whole security of this system builds on the PIN code.
Figure 1 shows the use-case diagram for the ATM.
Figure 1. Over View Use-Case Diagram
4 USE CASE
Use Case Number: Usecase_1
Use Case Name: Login in to the internet banking site
Description: The following use case illustrates the login process in to the internet banking site.
Actor: Bank Customer(s)
1. Enter valid URL in the browser address bar.
2. Login Page should be displayed.
1. User will enter valid username.
2. User will enter valid password.
3. User will click on the login/submit button.
4. Valid user welcome page will appear with the following data.
a. Full name of the user.
b. Login time along with last login time.
c. Welcome Message.
d. Account summary information.
· The account summary information will contain Account Number, Branch, and Name of the customer, Currency Type, Available balance and mini statement hyperlink. (Following data will be populated directly from the available persistent storage.)
Post condition: None
1. User (s) will enter invalid user name and password.