No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Sample Marketing Plan: Andre Ristorante
Fill in the missing sections or make choices to complete this Marketing Plan Example based on the Andre Ristorante Case. Work on this to get a better understanding of the plan and its format. This sample is the same format you will use for your Term Marketing Plan Assignment.
2012 Marketing Planning and Analysis Sample and Guidelines for Term Marketing Plan Assignment;
The format that you follow is a typical marketing Plan Format from packaged goods marketing that can be applied for big and small consumer businesses. It also utilizes local marketing content that applies to regional or local businesses.
The length of your plan is not as important as is the quality of the content. So try to include relevant information and research in your plan plus marketing objectives and strategies that will position your business for strategic success against the micro and macro environments they face.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents 2
2. Executive Summary 3
3. Current Marketing Situation: 4
4. SWOT Analysis 19
5. Issue Analysis 21
6. Marketing Objectives 22
7. Proposed Marketing Strategies 23
8. Next Steps 35
9. Profit and Loss 35
10. Marketing Budget Breakdown and Assumptions 36
11. Controls and Tracking Marketing Results 37
13. References 37
1. Table of Contents
-include all the major headings and important subheadings
2. Executive Summary
This section is completed as part of Phase Two
* Write this section in full sentences and paragraphs
* summarize major areas of the plan
* One paragraph on the company, type of business, most recent year’s sales and profits etc. plus any key background
* One paragraph on the situation analysis
* One paragraph on the competition and how your company differentiates itself versus the competition by its positioning etc.
* One paragraph on key issues
* Outline key mission statement
Join now to view this essay and thousands of others on PaperCamp.com. It's free Join Now!