No Marshmallows, Just Term Papers
Chicken or (Beef/Fish/Prawns) 500 g/ 1 lb, boneless,
paper thin* slices
Egg White 1, lightly beaten
Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
Tomato Ketchup 4-5 tablespoons
Vegetable Oil 8-10 tablespoons / ½ cup
Shan Chinese Manchurian
Seasoning Mix one sachet
1. Combine 2 tablespoon of Shan Chinese Manchurian Seasoning Mix, egg white, meat and 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Dissolve remaining Shan Chinese Manchurian Seasoning Mix and ketchup in ½ cup water and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry meat on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add the dissolved Shan Chinese Manchurian Seasoning Mix. Stir-fry on low heat for 2-3 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve with Shan Egg Fried Rice.
Tips: *Freeze meat and then cut into thin slices.
Beef: Use Fillet Mignon / undercut or boil beef till tender.
Chinese Chicken Vegetable
Chicken or (Beef/Fish/Prawns) strips 200g/ 1lb, boneless,chop into thin match stick
Cabbage 100 gms/1 cup, thinly sliced
Green Onions 2-3, thinly sliced
Carrots (half), cut into match stick size
Onion (half), thinly sliced
Vegetable Oil 6-8 tablespoons / 1 cup
Egg Noodles 200 gms / 1 packet
Shan Chinese Chowmein One sachet
1. Boil egg noodles in 15 cups of boiling water.Cook for only 6 minutes**. Then drain and wash in running cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large wok. Stir-fry meat on high heat for 1 minute. Stir frequently.
3. Stir-in vegetables and add Shan Chinese Chowmein Seasoning Mix. Stir-fry on high heat for 2 minutes. Stir continuously.
4. Add the boiled egg noodles and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Hold forks/spoons in both hands toss and turn the noodles to mix all the ingredients.
Discover the world of Delve Desserts where a wide variety of rich, creamy and flavorsome desserts are ready to...